Employer branding has become an essential business need in the Age of Connection. However, most HR departments aren’t empowered with the mandate or skill to effectively tell a story that could make it easier to find and keep great people.
Employer Branding Storytelling Training is a 1-day Masterclass in Strategic Brand Story Design. It’s designed for groups of people managers and communicators who are responsible for communicating aspects of their organizational culture through external and internal channels.
In this workshop-style training, you’ll develop a relatable, human and unique way to frame the story of your culture, and a tangible action plan for sharing that story with the world.
Specific takeaways include:
- Frame your organization’s vision so that people really get it
- Learn to use storytelling to help employees see themselves in the vision
- Tell your story effectively and inexpensively across multiple media
- Power a culture change conversation within your organization
- Develop trust, cohesion and psychological safety within your team
Engaging, interactive, practical and fun, this training is designed specifically for the budding storytellers of the future. You’ll leave with clear frameworks, tangible insights and shared metrics you can immediately use to improve the resonance, effectiveness and quantifiable value of your communications.