Employer branding has become an essential business need in the Age of Connection. However, most HR departments aren’t empowered with the mandate or skill to effectively tell a story that could make it easier to find and keep great people.
Employer Branding Storytelling Training is designed to help Strategic HR managers and their teams share the stories of their culture and develop metrics that define success.
In this workshop-style training, you’ll learn a storytelling framework which underlies movies and popular culture, as well as professional written and spoken communication, which you can use again and again. Next, you’ll apply what you’ve learned to develop one piece of employer brand messaging. By using design thinking exercises to empathize with your audience, you’ll practice thinking strategically about the message you share. Finally, you’ll test this story directly with your audience, generating valuable feedback that you can immediately apply to future brand communications.
- Frame your organization’s vision so that people really get it
- Learn to use storytelling to help employees see themselves in the vision
- Tell your story effectively and inexpensively across multiple media
- Power a culture change conversation within your organization
- Develop trust, cohesion and psychological safety within your team