Employer branding has become an essential business need in the Age of Connection. However, most HR departments aren’t empowered with the mandate or skill to effectively tell a story that could make it easier to find and keep great people.
Employer Branding Storytelling Training helps Strategic HR managers quickly and succinctly tell the story of their culture.
In this highly experiential training, you’ll learn the basics of storytelling by watching movie clips on YouTube and discussing the underlying patterns that naturally grab the attention of a human being. Next, you’ll work with your colleagues to put what you’ve learned into practice, building out the story of your culture and values in a way that will captivate both external applicants and your internal employees.
You’ll do so by working together in a way that is collaborative, inclusive and authentic.
- Frame your organization’s vision so that people really get it
- Learn to use storytelling to help employees see themselves in the vision
- Tell your story effectively and inexpensively across multiple media
- Power a culture change conversation within your organization
- Develop trust, cohesion and psychological safety within your team